Top 5 Water Bottles/Cups

Top 5 Water Bottles/Cups
A PHS students Cirkul Bottle
#5: Cirkul

“Finally water is your favorite beverage.” Andy Gay and Garrett Waggoner, Cirkul’s founders, hatched the idea for flavor cartridges a decade ago when they were Dartmouth College football teammates, frustrated by the spilling sport drink powders while pouring them into narrow bottle openings. They later won their school’s entrepreneurship pitch competition and now own a billion dollar company.

Cirkul is a water bottle that has a built in flavor that you can adjust to your liking! With over 100 flavors to choose from including options with caffeine and electrolytes.

Not only does it have options for flavor, they have options for size also. A Cirkul bottle can come in a 12, 24, 32 and 42 oz bottles. AND they have plastic, stainless steel, and squeezable bottles. Perfect for anyone.

Their stainless steel options range from $25 to $40!

Their plastic options range from $15 to $20!

And their squeezable options range from $15 to $25!

Plus the flavor cartridges are cheap also, only being about $3 a piece and lasting up to 6 fill ups!

Cirkul’s Website

A PHS students Cirkul Bottle (Zoey Rinesmith)
A PHS students Contigo water bottle!
#4 Contigo

Contigo, was created by Newell Brands to design water bottles that are practical and stylish.

Bottles for the on-the-go go-getters and ambitious front-runners. Our reusable products keep your drinks leak-free, spill-proof, and at just the right temperature.

— Contigo

Not only do they have water bottles, they also have tumblers, mugs, and bottles for kids.

They have multiple design options including the auto-seal, auto-spout, auto-pop, snap-seal, auto-close, and thermo-lock. Their many options make it easy to pick the perfect option for you, made for you.

Contigo’s Website

A PHS students Contigo water bottle! (Zoey Rinesmith)
A PHS Teachers Yeti bottle
#3 Yeti

“In 2006, we (Roy and Ryan Seiders) founded YETI Coolers with a simple mission: build the cooler we’d use every day if it existed. One that was built for the serious outdoor enthusiast rather than for the mass-discount retailers. One that could take the abuse we knew we’d put it through out in the field and on the water. One that simply wouldn’t break. We decided early on that product innovation would come from necessity and firsthand experience – not from market research and data analysis. Today, YETI products perform when it matters most – whether that be an excursion into the remote Alaskan wilderness, chasing redfish on the Gulf coast, or just getting together with friends in the backyard”

Ranging from 12 oz to 1 gal, stainless steel and plastic, the prices also range from $20 to $150.

Yeti’s Website

A PHS Teacher’s Yeti bottle (Zoey Rinesmith)
A PHS students Stanley cup
#2 Stanley

Founded in 1913 by inventor William Stanley Jr., Stanley has been there for generations of adventures.

The most sustainable products are the kind that never need to be thrown away or replaced. Stanley has created reusable, Built For Life™ products since the beginning, reducing demand for disposable products that end up in waste and water streams that we end up drinking again.

Stanley’s bottles and mugs range from 12 oz to 64 oz, with many different styles, including the trending, Quencher’s. Prices also range from $20 to $60.

Stanley’s Website

A PHS students Stanley cup (Zoey Rinesmith)
A PHS students owala bottle
#1 Owala

Owala was created by Steve Sorensen, CEO and co-founder of Trove Brands, LLC. The creation of the  Owala FreeSip bottle stemmed from observing BlenderBottle customer behavior. “We noticed that many people were using their BlenderBottle shakers as everyday water bottles. So we thought, why not make a really great, dedicated water bottle?” said Sorensen. The ever popular FreeSip Bottle is only $25-$40 depending on the size. They come in stainless steel and titan, and have many color options available. They also have other styles of bottles and mugs available.

Owala’s Website

A PHS students owala bottle (Zoey Rinesmith)