Elks Orthopedic Clinic

Elks Orthopedic Clinic

The Robinson Elks 1188 Lodge along with the Illinois Elks Children’s Care corporation will sponsor a free children’s orthopedic assessment clinic on Wednesday, December 20. 2023. This will be held at the Crawford Memorial Hospital Bone and Joint Center. The address is 1100 N Allen, Suite C, Robinson, IL 62454. You must have an appointment to attend this orthopedic assessment clinic. To make an appointment you must call the Illinois Elks Children’s Care office at 1-800-272-0074 between 9am and 4pm Monday through Friday. There will be no charges for any services offered through this clinic. The Elk’s organization has been working with physically challenged children since 1928! This is one of the 16 clinics held throughout Illinois. The clinic will give families a chance to have their child examined for bone and joint development. If your family member is complaining of joint pain such as knee, hip, ankle, back pain, or suspicion of a back curvature, tell a responsible adult and refer them to this clinic. There is not a medical referral necessary to attend this clinic either. After the assessment is completed and if further treatment or specialty equipment is needed the Elks will provide financial assistance to the best of their ability for these children when the family needs additional resources. The Elks in the past have graciously purchased therapy services, corrective shoes, braces, wheelchairs, and augmentative communication devices to help children through many physical challenges. Please pass the word along to anyone so they can ensure that any children needing treatment will be able to have the ability to attend this assessment clinic.