Eagle Theater’s Holiday Film Series

Eagle Theater, Crawford County’s local movie theater,  in Robinson, Illinois is getting into the Christmas spirit with their 2023 holiday film series! The Eagle Theater has been and will still be playing classic holiday films at a discounted price throughout the rest of the Christmas season!

This holiday film series started on December 1st and will continue through December 21st. Each ticket for these movies will be sold at just $3.15! This could be a very fun thing to do with your friends or your family this holiday season. If you would like to participate in this deal, you can pre order your ticket on the Eagle Theater website or just walk in before your movie. The movies and their days are as listed below:

• It’s a Wonderful Life December 1st- December 4th (No longer playing)
  • The Grinch December 2nd- December 7th (No longer playing)
  • National Lampoons Christmas Vacation December 8th- December 14th
  • Gremlins December 8th- December 13th
  • Violent Night December 15th- December 20th
  • Elf December 15th- December 21st

We can also thank all of the local businesses that helped with and sponsored this event! The local businesses that made this event possible are Monical’s Pizza, Hout Chiropractic, Crawford Memorial Hospital, The Latt Clothing Co, JB’s Steakhouse, Marathon, First National Bank, Robinson Chamber of Commerce, and Kiwanis International. Thank you for supporting our local theater and helping spread the Christmas cheer to our community! If you have any other questions concerning the movies, showtimes, or any other movies the theater has to offer, you can visit their website at robinson.eagletheater.net.