PHS Giving Tree

The+Giving+Tree+in+the+main+hallway+at+PHS.+
Michaela Fuller
The Giving Tree in the main hallway at PHS.

As you all know, the Christmas season is now officially here! For me personally, I love this time of the year because it is the season of giving. So for all of you PHS students that feel the same way that I do, there is a giving tree in the main hallway. If you are able to, take an ornament off the tree and go buy a gift for a child this year. If you are in the financial position to be able to go out and buy an extra gift for one of the children on the giving tree, I would highly recommend doing so. We are all older now, so it is our turn to play Santa this holiday season.

Here are the rules for the giving tree:

1. Choose any ornament of your choice from the tree.
  2. Buy a gift for the child that is describes on the ornament that you have chosen.
  3. Please do not take an ornament from the giving tree unless you plan to buy a gift for that child. If you took an ornament of the tree and then find that you can no longer buy a gift for that child, please put the ornament back on the tree so that someone else can take it and buy a gift for the child.
  4. Place your wrapped gift under the tree with the ornament tag that you originally got from the tree attached to the gift. All gifts bought must be under the giving tree by Wednesday, December 20th.