Santa Train

Embark+on+the+33rd+Santa+Train+adventure%2C+Dec+1-3%2C+2023%21+Visiting+towns+in+Indiana+and+Illinois%2C+enjoy+free+admission+for+a+magical+holiday+
Embark on the 33rd Santa Train adventure, Dec 1-3, 2023! Visiting towns in Indiana and Illinois, enjoy free admission for a magical holiday

Most of you probably remember the Santa Train coming through Palestine when you were younger. It was a magical experience that one never forgets. The Indiana Rail Road is getting ready to set out on their 33rd edition of the Santa Train this December. It will travel along the rails of the Indiana Rail Road from December 1st – December 3rd, 2023. Along the route, Santa and Mrs. Claus will ride in style in Indiana Railroad’s classic passenger cars. They are very excited to greet all children of all ages as they travel throughout the area. If you have younger family members, encourage them to write a letter to Santa so he will be sure not to forget their favorite Christmas wishes. Admission is FREE for all Santa Train stops! Not only is the great Santa and Mrs. Claus on the train, but his helpers will also be aboard the train. Some of his helpers will consist of The Grinch, Cindy Lou Who, Elves, Cat in the Hat, and many more! This event is put together by many volunteers, so be sure to thank them as you board and unload the train. The schedule for the Santa Train is:

December 1, 2023

o   Bargersville, IN 4:30pm (City Hall)

o   Morgantown, IN 5:30pm

o   Helmsburg, IN 8:00pm

•         December 2, 2023

o   Solsberry, IN 8:30am

o   Bloomfield, IN 11:00am

o   Linton, IN 1:15pm

o   Dugger, IN 3:30pm

o   Jasonville, IN 6:00pm

•         December 3, 2023

o   Newton, IL 8:30am

o   Oblong, IL 10:30am

o   Palestine, IL 1:00pm

o   Sullivan, IN 4:00pm