Hutsonville Firehouse of Horrors

The haunted house in Hutsonville is located behind the firehouse in town. They host this haunted house every year for Halloween. As a person who attends this haunted house pretty much yearly, I can say that it is a great time.

The opening weekend of the haunted house was on Friday October 13th and Saturday October 14th. They will continue to have the haunted house every weekend on Friday’s and Saturday’s from 7pm to 11pm each night. The last night will be on Saturday October 27th. The price is $5 per person which is a good price for a decently long haunted house. The haunted house is a fundraiser for the Hutsonville Township Fire Department.

I recommend that if you love to go to haunted houses that you make a trip to Hutsonville for this one, because it’s a really good one. It’s run by the nicest people and you can tell they enjoy what they’re doing. They’re very creative about how they change up the theme and idea of what to bring into a haunted house. Overall it’s a great one to go to and if you have nothing to do on weekends, and want to get an adrenaline rush 100% make your way to the Firehouse of Horrors!