OPH Golf @Casey

Loretta Felkamp
Emily Rachoy finishing a hole.

The OPH Golf Boys and Girls teams played Monday, September 18th, at the Casey Country Club. OPH, Tri-County, and Casey-Westfield all participated in the Casey Country Club match.

The Boys Varsity team finished with a team score of 181. The girls did not have a team match because the other teams did not have enough girls. The girls would have finished with a total team score of 239.

Emily Rachoy was the Match Medalist with a score of 49. Cydney Pethtel came in second place with a score 62. Daylen Beckes followed closely with a score of 63. Makenzie McDaniel came in fourth with a score of 65. All of the girls played well at the Casey Country Club!

Riley Blank finished with a score of 42. Brody Beabout and Carson Musgrave both followed closely with scores of 46. Cole Littlejohn finished with a score of 47. Bentley Cook finished fifth with a score of 50. Ace Coulter came in close behind him with a score of 54.

The JV Boys, Eli Newlin and Willis Strohm, finished with scores of  58 and 67, respectively. Both Varsity and JV boys played well at this meet.

On Tuesday, September 19th, the OPH Golf  team will play a match at Lawrenceville at 4pm. Go support both the boys and girls! With the support of their fans, hopefully they will do even better than they did on Monday.

On Thursday, September 21st, the OPH Golf team has another meet at Oak Glen. This is a home meet, so hopefully a lot more people can go support them!