My High School Experience

One+of+many+senior+pictures+

Ashley Williamson

One of many senior pictures

Alivia Beabout, Editor

“High school is what kind of grows you into the person you are. I have great memories, good and bad, some learning experiences and some that I’ll take with me the rest of my life.” – Giancarlo Stanton… I really couldn’t have said it better. There is truly nowhere else I would have rather gotten my high school education from than Palestine High School. I am so fortunate to have been raised in such a community.

Palestine High School has truly grown me into the person I am today. Because of Palestine High School I was able to receive money through scholarship applications. I won these because Palestine has provided me with so many volunteering opportunities, and I was able to make a mark in this community because of my school family. 

I have so many amazing memories through my years at Palestine High School, most of them including my friends that I have had all through high school. Proms, Homecomings, skip days, and most of all, my biology classes that I have taken all four years of high school with the same people all four years and the same teacher will always have a special place in my heart. I will also remember all four years of my cheerleading career, as cheerleading is my passion and always will be. I cherish every moment with my girls, and I will remember each and every one of them for a lifetime. I am so grateful to also leave my legacy to my brother Kinsler and hope he becomes half the cheerleader I am. 

If you take any advice from me, just know to never be scared to insert yourself into every club you can, be the nice person and if you’re a cheerleader, always watch out for football players on the sidelines.