An Enchanting Evening

The cast and Crew Photos!

Krescene Holscher, Editor

Last week, the Palestine High School Drama Club performed their Spring production. The cast had been practicing for nearly two months and was still feeling a little uneasy. With spring sports and activities heating up, it was difficult to get the cast together for practices. Despite the struggles, the cast pulled it off, and the play was a great hit!

“Late Night with Snow White” was a late night talk show hosted by the one and only Snow White, played by Ahlya Abel. The show featured several guests, including Prince Charming (Chance Wilber), the Evil Queen (Katie Lanham), Fairy Godmother (Caitie Drury), Sleeping Beauty (Alivia Beabout), and the Big Bad Wolf (Alix Bennett).

Between guests, the show had “commercials” from various businesses. Making their appearances were the dancing princesses, Rapunzel’s Luxurious Locks Hair Care, Fairy Godmother’s fashion line, Wortilda’s Gingerbread Daycare, Three Pigs Realty, and Baby Bear’s Insurance.

The district schools got the chance to watch the performance on Friday, and the house was packed. Saturday and Sunday were no different. There was a full house, and the Drama Club even had to bring out more chairs. Congratulations to the cast on another successful production!

The phone cut out recording, but you can watch most of the play at the following link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7eZmZIcgBS8