Who doesn’t want to see a reindeer?

Keisha Wiseman, Contributor

I’m mad! Why am I mad? Let me tell you. Yesterday, December 15, 2021, I was informed by my little sister that she had the privilege of seeing a real live reindeer.  As a matter of fact, little kids received the privilege of getting to pet the reindeer as well. This makes me, as well as possibly some other high schoolers very jealous. I know we are supposed to be the more mature ones but we are still very much childlike, and we would like to at least have the opportunity to see and be able to pet the reindeer, especially if the grade schoolers can as well. Our school will hopefully be able to set up an assembly so that the high schoolers’ inner child could have their dreams come true, just like the elementary school children’s dreams came true. I realized that this might not happen this year, but hopefully they can start planning for now, so that they can make it happen for next year. Quite frankly, it would be a great community event that anyone can come and enjoy. Especially because most of us probably need a break from reality, such as school, work, and other subjects so that we all can let go and enjoy life, even for a little bit, even if that does involve bringing the reindeer to the high school or somewhere else in Palestine.