• Baseball: Thursday- Game @ Home

• If you are interested in Volleyball, you need to sign up in the office.

• Finals will be May 16th, 17th, and 20th

• Awards Night is tomorrow night in the PHS Gym @ 7:00 PM

• Boy's Basketball open gym is this Saturday in Hutsonville from 1-2:30. You need to attend if you are playing. They will be giving out important dates and times.

• Information on the following are in the main hallway: CMH concussion testing, Info. meeting for 2019 Crawford County Fair Queen Pageant, Prom Picture forms, Prom Non-PHS forms and dress guidelines, lunch menus, sports schedules and athletic recognition at Hutsonville forms.

• Track: Thursday- Girls' Sectionals, Saturday- Meet @ Shelbyville BOYS ONLY

• Graduation Practice will be on May 17th.

• Seniors Last Day will be May 10th!!!

• Senior Signing Day will be held on May 10 @ 1:45

• Softball: Friday- Game @ Robinson SENIOR NIGHT, Monday- Regionals @ Martinsville

• Today's Lunch: Chicken Nuggets

Hut-Pal Lady Tigers vs. Paris Lady Tigers

Lindsay Ryan, Contributor

On Tuesday, May 7, the Hut-Pal Lady Tigers played the Paris Lady Tigers. In the first inning, the Hut-Pal Lady Tigers were unable to score, but put up a good defense with only one run allowed from the Paris Lady Tigers. Neither team scored in the second inning, but both teams scored two runs a piece in the third. Also in the third inning, freshman Izzy Sheets hit her second home run. By the fourth inning, the Hut-Pal Lady Tigers fell apart and allowed five more runs for the Paris Lady Tigers, and four more runs in the fifth inning. The Hut-Pal Lady Tigers play one last time at home Friday, May 10, as it is Senior Night. They will play Robinson at 4:30. Let’s send our senior Lady Tigers out on a good note! We wish our Lady Tigers good luck on their last regular season game! Regionals will start on Monday, May 13 for the Lady Tigers, as they will play against the Martinsville Bluestreaks.