OPH Track Travels to Flora

The OPH track team traveled to Flora on Wednesday, March 27th. The boys team finished third behind Flora and Red Hill , while beating Louisville and Lawrenceville. The girls finished fourth getting past Lawrenceville.

In the boys meet, Will Callaway was first in High Jump, Issac Weaver was second in High Jump, and Ray Woodward finished fifth in High Jump and third in Long Jump. Garret Russel was fourth in Long Jump, while Grant Wampler placed second in shot put and fifth in discus, while Jack Hawkins was third in shot put. Kinsler Beabout placed fourth in the 200, Elijah Estep was fifth in the 200, while TJ Pringle placed third in the 800. The 4×100 relay team was third while the 200 relay team came in first.

On the girls side, Valentine Kersten was first in the 809, while Morgan Knoblett came in third in the long jump and fifth in the 200. Ilayna Sheets was third in the 100 and fourth in the 200. Francesca Comandini was third in the 200 and fourth in the long jump. Kielyn Wilson was third in the 100 hurdles while Abbygail Cheesman was second in the 409. Isla Wirey was fourth in the 1600 and fifth in the 800. Emily Rachoy was third in discus while Daylen Beckes came in fifth. The 4×200 wiped the field winning their 4×200 and the 4×100 came in third.

The track team will travel to Casey Monday at 4:15 and compete against Casey and Marshall.