OPH Track at Robinson

OPH traveled to Robinson on Monday in a 4 team meet against, Robinson, St. Anthony, and Red Hill. The boys finished 4th and the girls finished third, rolling past Red Hill.

For the boys, Elijah Estep finished third in the 100 with Garret Russell coming in 5th. Willis Strohm placed fifth in the 400. The 4×100 placed fourth and the 4×200 placed second. Grant Wampler placed fourth in the shot put and Jack Hawkins finished fifth. Ray Woodard placed fourth in the long jump while Garrett Russell was fifth. Will callaway rounded out the crew placing third in the high jump.

For the girls, Ilayna Sheets was third in the 100 and fourth in the 200. Morgan Knoblett was second in the long jump and third in the 200. Francesca Comindini was second in the 200. Kielyn Wilson was second in the hurdles. Isla Wirey was second in the mile. Valentine Kerstan was fifth in the 800. Both the 4×100 and 4×200 finished fourth. Francesca Comindini and Kielyn Wilson both tied for fifth in long jump. Bailey Mitchell was fourth in shot put. Daylen Beckes rounded out the team scores by placing fifth in discus.

The OPH team will travel to Flora on Wednesday taking on Red Hill, Flora, Lawrenceville, and Woodlawn and 4:00.