The Bachelor: Do the Women Really Tell All?

If we have any Bachelor fans, you know the drama going on this week! SPOILER ALERT, so don’t read this if you haven’t watched yet!

For those of you who don’t watch the bachelor, the bachelor is Joey Graziadei this season. Joey is a huge tennis lover, and is 28 years old. On episode 9, there were 3 girls left, Daisy Kent, Rachel Nance, and Kelsey Anderson. Kelsey left a serious note for Joey, and had him feeling down about his feelings.

Episode 10 aired on Monday, March 18th. At the beginning of this episode all of the girls from the season came out onto the stage. There was a lot of tension between the girls after arguing and not getting along throughout the season.

Three girls particularly had major issues, which were Maria Georgas, Sydney Gordon, and Lea Canyanan. The episode started off with these girls going at it, and talking about all their drama. In the end, they decided to put it behind them and have support of one another.

Once all the girls talked about their drama, we saw what went down between Joey and Kelsey after the letter was given to him. Joey was very confused by this and second guessing himself. Turns out, Kelsey just wanted to tell him how much she missed him each day.

After that we saw who got sent home. Between Daisy, Kelsey and Rachel this was a very hard decision for Joey. Rachel ended up getting sent home because he couldn’t manage to fall more for her. Rachel then joined all the women on stage and talked about her experience. This was a very good episode, especially if you watch for the drama.