Judy White Creations

Back in 2019, Judy White created her small business. Judy works in the comfort of her own home. So what made her start her own business?” Judy says, “I just love crafts!”

She works by herself to create all the amazing things that turn out so beautiful.  All of her marvelous creations are handmade.  During the process of her small business, Judy has had to teach herself how to use different tools to help her thrive in her business.

Judy does all sorts of different kinds of crafts. Her main thing she works with is wood.  From holiday specials to seasonal specials, she has so much to offer from her small business.  She hand paints all of her products as well.

Not only does Judy White do wood work, she also does “hanger art.”  She takes just simple clothing hangers and turns them into beautiful things, such as the butterflies shown in the picture aboe.

Judy likes to keep her prices on each object low, but high enough that she makes a profit. She wants everyone to be able to have the chance to purchase something. But yet she still has to have it high enough that she makes a profit for herself.

Most of the products shown are products that Judy will  be selling at the Spring Vendor Market coming up on March 16th. The only things in the pictures that she will not be selling are the hanger butterflies. Make sure to go and support your local Judy White at the Spring Vendor Market!