Flying S Aerospace Careers Night

Flying S is hosting a career night for high school students, parents, and teachers. This event is held Tuesday March 26, 2024 from 5-8pm.

You can attend to talk to Flying S members and see what it takes to become an aerospace professional. You can also attend to talk to college and universities attending the Career Night!

They say, “Flying S is a fast-paced, high tech business specializing in designing, building, and testing various aerospace components. If you enjoy building of fixing things and watching the TV Show “How It’s Made” or watching the live SpaceX launches- please come visit us on March 26 to explore various aerospace career paths that exist right here in Crawford County.”

Flying S designers, engineers, CNC mechanics & composite technicians will be there to talk.

Representatives of Purdue University, Lincoln Trail College, Vincennes University, Lakeland College, Illinois State, Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology, Olney Central College, Wabash Valley College, and Indiana State University will be there. These colleges will present what it looks like to attend, apply, and continue a career with them.

This event is a very informative event for students who soon graduate. Students and parents can get information on colleges they would like to attend, and even talk to Flying S employees if interested! This event gives a good representation on what your career would look like before jumping right in!

For more information contact Penny Shaw, Flying S Inc. 17583 E. 500th Ave, Palestine IL 62451. Phone number (618)-586-9999. Email: [email protected] Website: www.flying-s.com Facebook Fansite: Flying S Inc.