Some of the Most Anticipated Movies of 2024

Need something new to watch? Coming this year are some very anticipated movies that everyone is on the edge of their seat waiting for. There will be a ton of sequels, threequels, and even prequels coming to the big screen in 2024. Including some movies that were delayed due to the Hollywood strikes.  Although the actor’s and writers’ strikes may have delayed the production and release date, there are still a ton of movies to look forward to.

If you are into Superhero movies Deadpool 3, Venom 3, and Joker: Folie a Deux, will all be released later this year. Otherwise, if you are looking for something more animated there is Ghostbusters: Frozen Empire, Kung Fu Panda 4, Inside Out 2, and Kingdom of the Planet of the Apes, which are all sequels. Horror fans will have plenty of movies that will send chills down your spine. A few of these new horror releases are A Quiet Place: Day One, Saw XI, and Terrifier 3.

Just to give you a little background of a couple of these movies, Inside Out is a movie about a little girl named Riley, and the emotions inside of her head. It follows these emotions as the girl goes through moving to a new place and finding her way around different situations. Inside Out 2 is about following Riley around in her teenage years and her emotions at that point in her life.

Saw XI is by far the movie I am most excited about. There are 10 Saw movies out and the 11th one is set to release September 27th. Throughout the movies the whole plot is following Jigsaw and its victims and how they escape different senarios that they were placed in.

These are just a couple of summarys of the many great movies that will be out in 2024.

Here is a list of a few of the release dates for some of these 2024 movies.

Mean Girls (Jan 12)
Dune: Part Two (March 1)
Ghostbusters: Frozen Empire (March 22)

If (May 17)

Garfield (May 24)

Inside Out 2 (June 14)

A Quiet Place: Day One  (June 28)

Twisters (July 19)

Beetlejuice 2 (Sept 6)
Saw XI (Sept 27)

Joke: Folie a Deux (Oct 4)

Smile 2 (October 28)

Terrifier 3 (Oct 25)

Venom 3 (Nov 8)

The Karate Kid (Dec 13)

Mufasa: The Lion King (Dec 20)