Dr. Seuss Week

PGS
Palestine Grade School celebrating Twin Day on Monday!

Dr. Seuss week is happening this week at Palestine Grade School! This happens every year for Dr. Seuss’s birthday which is on, Saturday, March 2nd!

Palestine Grade School takes the whole week to celebrate Dr Seuss! The kids and staff celebrate Dr. Seuss’s birthday, and reading! Each day of the week has a theme for Dr. Seuss!

Monday was themed Thing 1 and Thing 2 for Twin Day! The staff and children wore things such as stripes, Dr. Seuss matching outfits, matching shirts, matching colors, ect.

Tuesday is Green Eggs and Ham so wear green! Wednesday is Wacky Wednesday, and you wear wacky everything! Thursday is themed for The Lorax, so wear orange! Friday is Cat in the Hat, so you can wear a hat!

Palestine High School Nutrition and Culinary Art students are making cupcakes for Palestine Grade School on Friday! These will consist of themes of Dr. Seuss books such as Cat in the Hat, The Lorax, One Fish Two Fish, The Grinch, Green Eggs and Ham, ect. These cupcakes will be very decorated and will take some talent!

As for Palestine High School students, if you want a cupcake you can order snack cart! You can get a chocolate or vanilla cupcake and sprite zero or mt. dew for $3! Order by Wednesday, and pay by Thursday!

To see Palestine Grade School celebrate Dr. Seuss week, you can follow them on Facebook at CUSD #3 Palestine Pioneer’s! You will see dress up days, and hopefully see the yummy cupcakes Mrs. Inboden’s Nutrition class makes!