Hey all you Bachelor Fans!

Whether or not you are a fan of The Bachelor, you have to admit it’s an interesting concept!  One person, looking for love, dates multiple people who are also looking for love.  Even though this is not the way that I particularly would be looking for a date, I have to admit I give those ladies vying for a chance to be the next “Bachelor Wife” kudos for doing just that.

This season of The Bachelor has been very good so far. When you put 20 ladies in a room all trying to date the same man, there is obviously going to be drama, and so far, there has been plenty of that.

Joey Graziadei, this season’s Bachelor is definitely easy on the eyes and has a personality to back up his looks.  Joey is a professional tennis player and originates from Pennsylvania but now resides in Hawaii.  Joey is no stranger to the “let’s find love” type of reality show; Joey was also a contestant on The Bachelorette, even though that ended up with Joey single once again.

On the February 19th episode, some things happened that most people probably weren’t sad about.  Jess, an executive assistant who has been desperate for Joey’s attention since day one, was told by Joey that he didn’t feel any connection with her, and he didn’t feel it was right to keep her there.  The night ended with Lea and Katelynn also going home.

I am rooting for Daisy and Maria, and so far they are safe.  If you haven’t watched this season of The Bachelor, I encourage you to catch up on past episodes and start watching it today!