OPH vs. Paris

Saturday, February 10th OPH played the Paris Tigers in the Ernie Eveland Gym. It was the Paris High School Hall of Fame induction game and the Wildcats picked up a big win on the road 56-48.

Paris played its first game in Ernie Eveland Gymnasium on Thanksgiving Day November 25, 1943. Now Paris has a new high school and gymnasium, but plays at least one game annually at their old home.

In the opening game, the JV beat Paris with a score of 55-53 in overtime.  The starters were Lucas Blessing, Caden Goodwin, Andrew Amburgey, RJ Hays and Owen Hackett.

The variety match starters were Max Lewis, Trevan Webster, Riley Blank, Rowan Bailey and Will Callaway.

OPH was led in scoring by Graydon Kincaid with 16 points, while Riley Blank added nine points, Trevan Webster tallied seven points, a trio of Will Callaway, Devin Lawyer and Max Lewis contributed six points each, Holden Sipes recorded four points and Rowan Bailey registered two points.

OPH (11-15) will host Farina South Central Tuesday, February 13th for Senior Night in Hutsonville at 6:15.  There will be a chili supper before the game in the Hutsonville Cafeteria. This will be your last chance to watch the wildcats in regular season play.  They will play Mt.Carmel in tournament play next Monday.  The theme is Jerseys, so come out and support your OPH Wildcats.