Palestine Trap Shooting Team Update!

Trap+Shooting
google
Trap Shooting

The Palestine Trap Shooting team is hosting a meeting Saturday, February 17th, 2024. This meeting will be held at Gorden Trap and Skeet Club, 13766 E 900the Ave Robinson, IL, 62454 from 1:00pm-4:00pm. Refreshments will be provided throughout this meeting.

This will be an informational meeting for ALL CRAWFORD COUNTY HIGH SCHOOL STUDENTS! Freshman through seniors that are interested in joining and growing the team of trap shooters. Whether you have not shot trap or even pulled a trigger, this may be the sport for you!

Parents/Guardians are highly encouraged to attend this meeting. This a great team and sport that builds mental strength and concentration, while still having fun.

Bring a good attitude with you to this meeting. This is an exciting opportunity for Crawford County’s students and you should be proud of that. If you own a 12 or 20 gauge shotgun, shell pouch or vest bring it with you, however this is not required to participate. There will be guns provided for students to use along with ammunition.

Feel free to reach out with questions you may have to Tyler Inboden (Coach) at 419-957-8537 or Brian Frost(Volunteer) at 217-822-0201. If you are interested and thinking about attending this meeting please RSVP so the coach can keep you informed of meeting changes and or cancellations. Also follow the Palestine Trap Shooting page on Facebook (under Palestine Trap Shooting Page) They will also post update on there as well.

In case you didn’t know, Trap Shooting is a specific form of clay target shooting. Trapshooting is a game of movement, action and split-second timing. It requires the accuracy and skill to repeatedly aim, fire and break the 4 1/4 inch disc which is hurled through the air at a speed of 42mph, simulating the flight path of a bird fleeing a hunter. It is not for anyone however you may learn you love it, and you won’t know unless you go to this meeting.

The coaches are excited and are looking forward to meeting everyone there.