Yearbook Meeting

Yearbook+Meeting

Yesterday, Wednesday January, 17th, 2024, our PHS yearbook staff met and discussed our 2024 yearbook. The staff discussed the theme, cover, pages, and content of the book making this a very important meeting. Not only did our staff meet but the representative from Walsworth came and discussed possibilities for the book with the staff. The amount of add ons and extras that could be included can be overwhelming, but the PHS staff chose some amazing options for this years book!

In the meeting, the staff finalized the cover, the cover’s finish, and end pages’ colors. As a staff, they voted to keep all of these choices a secret until closer to the end date. So stay tuned for updates and exciting news on your yearbook!

Next on the list of things for this staff to do is get help from you. WE NEED YOUR HELP!  The staff needs you, the student body, to give us things you want to see in this book. After all this book is for you! Please feel free to send any pictures, stories, or quotes to [email protected]!

SENIORS:

Please remember that you must have a quote, senior photo (please have this photo in portrait format, NOT landscape, if possible), and baby photo submitted by April 1st. Please send this to the email above or to [email protected].   If you have any questions please feel free to reach out to Mrs. Hyde or Zoey Rinesmith.

The PHS staff looks forward to making this the best yearbook yet and to do that they need you. Please help us out– take those pictures and save those stories! Thank you for making this a good year.