John Harrison Wins Big!

Everyone loves our small town rodeo and the people we meet through it. One of those special people is John Harrison. John is the barrel and funny man that comes to town for the Pioneer City Rodeo. John Harrison calls Soper Oklahoma his hometown, where he lives with his wife and 3 kids.

John was in the running for three prestigious awards this year in Vegas. Those three awards were Man in the Can, Clown of the year, and specialty act of the year. John was nominated for those same awards last year and came out victorious in all three categories. Could he do it again? It isn’t very likely for that to happen but all of us who know John, were rooting for him to come out a winner in all three categories.

John was victorious AGAIN in all three categories! John is a humble man and appreciated everyone voting for him and was very appreciative of everyone who believes in him.

Next time John comes to Palestine, stop by his trailer at the Pioneer city rodeo and congratulate him on his recent success. For now, you can tune in on the Cowboy Channel or RFD TV, and watch John at the National Finals Rodeo, where he will be the Barrel Man for all 10 rounds of rodeo action.