OPH Wrestling- 12/2/23

On Saturday, the OPH wrestling team hit the mats once again during the Lawrenceville Invite. It was a very successful weekend in Lawrenceville as the entire team put on their game faces and got to work on the mats. There were 5 boys that ended up placing in different weight classes. As a team, the OPH Wildcats would place 8th out of 14 teams.

While everyone on the team ended up doing very well, Ian Rosborough stands out the most amongst the team. Ian managed to place 1st within his weight class. Ian, a senior, is known to take wrestling very seriously as he not only plays for OPH but also wrestles in his free time. Everyone cannot wait to see how far Ian can take his talent this year.

Cole Littlejohn ended up taking 2nd place in his weight class. As Cole is just a freshman and his first year in wrestling, this is a pretty impressive accomplishment. Everyone has a feeling that Cole will be able to build on his wrestling skills and be able to go far with it. Owen, a sophomore, was also one of the successful boys that placed. Owen got 5th place in his weight class. Mason Correll and Liam Wirey both ended up getting 6th place in their respective weight classes.

The OPH wrestling team will have their next match at Oblong on Monday, December 11th. The OPH Wildcats will face off against the Paris Tigers and Fairfield Mules. Best of luck to all of those that will compete in the match next Monday.