Getting into the Christmas Spirit!

Thanksgiving is over and that means it is time to get into the Christmas spirit! The school has started to decorate the halls for Christmas, making the school seem all cozy and festive. Christmas is mostly everyone’s favorite holiday, and some people even decorate before Thanksgiving. Decorating for Christmas always seems to bring up peoples spirits for the holidays, which gets people excited for Christmas day.

We have multiple little decorations set up around the school, starting within the basement where we have Christmas lights hanging from the ceiling. Then placed at the end of the hall is a decorated Christmas tree. Moving up to the main floor there is still work being done, as another Christmas tree still is in the process of getting put up, along with small Christmas like art/posters being placed on the hallway walls.

Another one of the decorations we have set up here at PHS is the Pay It Forward tree. This is where you go and take a paper ornament off the tree and buy a present for either a little girl or boy in need. This is a way of helping those who don’t get much for Christmas. This is a way to help bring those kids so much joy on Christmas day. It’s always important to want to be able to help those who are in need, especially during the holidays!

Christmas time is always exciting and bringing it into school makes it even better, especially for these hard days at school. Having Christmas decorations up in the halls brings more of a cozy feel to the place and joy to everyone around!