Pies for Sale!

Pies for sale! Pies for sale! The Palestine High School Nutrition I and II classes are hosting a fundraiser and are selling frozen pies!

The Palestine High School Nutrition I and II classes are selling pies that will be ready just in time for your Christmas dinner! The flavors of pies available for sale are pumpkin, pecan, apple, and cherry. Each pie will be selling for $17. The Nutrition classes will also be selling original flavored cheesecakes. The cheesecakes will be selling for $25. Available forms of payment include cash, cash app, venmo, paypal, or a check made out to FHA. If you would like to support your local schools Nutrition classes, you can contact a Palestine High School student in Nutrition I or II, call Peg at the Palestine High School main office, or contact Mrs. Inboden.

When ordering your delicious pie from the Palestine High School Nutrition class you might wonder, “where is my money going.” I can assure you it is going to be a good cause! The students are coming together to raise money for a huge kitchen purchase, such as dishwashers. Although this may be an afterthought to you, this purchase would help our students tremendously! More times than not, students are made late to their following class due to their build up of dishes to catch up on after their hard work in the kitchen. With the purchase of a dishwasher, this problem could very well be eliminated. If you would like to help our school and students, make sure you order your pie by this Friday, December 1st!