DWTS Taylor Swift Night

As we roll into week nine of Dancing with the Stars, the competition is getting quite tight. The celebrities are really starting to get the hang of it and are turning into true dancers. But some new challenges are arising, like learning two dances a week instead of one! Tune into ABC or Disney+ for the last two weeks of the competition to watch these stars compete for the 2023 Len Goodman Mirrorball trophy.

This week’s theme was Taylor Swift night! All the couples danced to some of Taylor Swift’s biggest hits over the years. Alyson Hannigan and Sasha Farber danced a cha cha to You Belong With Me. Ariana Madix and Pasha Pashkov danced a rumba to Cruel Summer. Jason Mraz and Daniella Karagach danced an argentine tango to Don’t Blame Me. Harry Jowsey and Rylee Arnold danced a rumba to August. Charity Lawson and Artem Chigvintsev danced an argentine tango to Look What You Made Me Do. Xochitl Gomez and Val Chmerkovskiy danced a quickstep to Paper Rings.

Along with their weekly dance, they had a dance relay on top of that. They were paired with another couple to go against and the best pair won 3 extra points added to their total. The first relay was Xochitl and Val against Ariana and Pasha. They danced a Viennese Waltz to Lover. Xochitl and Val won their relay. The next relay was Harry and Rylee against Alyson and Sasha. They danced a jive to Shake It Off. Alyson and Sasha won their relay. The last relay was Jason and Daniella against Charity and Artem. They danced a cha cha to Lavender Haze. Jason and Daniella won their relay.

At the end of the show was a sad elimination. Harry Jowsey and Rylee Arnold were sent home in the quarter finals elimination. To ensure your favorite pair a spot in the final round, make sure you vote next Tuesday! Text your favorite stars name to 21523 or dwtsvote.abc.com!