Home For the Holidays Festival

Home For the Holidays Festival

With Christmas quickly approaching Robinson has a lot of activities planned in the coming weeks. It is so wonderful that our community offers so many options to celebrate Christmas right here at home in the heart of our area.

The City of Robinson is partnering with the Robinson Chamber of Commerce and the Community Revitalization and Beautification Committee to bring us the first annual “Home for the Holidays Festival.”

This will kick off on November 17th and November 18th with the annual Holiday Ice Skating hosted by the Community Revitalization and Beautification Committee. If you have young ones in your family be sure to bring them out so they can experience the joy of ice skating.

Businesses will be having their “Holiday” open house’s this weekend as well offering many different items. It will be the perfect chance to shop local and get some of your Christmas shopping done.

On December 1st and December 2nd the activities continue at the Robinson Civic Center (previously known as the Robinson Community Center.) This weekend will offer a holiday vendor market both Friday and Saturday. There will be over 60 vendors on site along with bounce houses, train rides, children’s games and crafts, photos with SANTA and his friends, donuts with Santa, The Original Creamy Taffy and a lot of other goodness! Children will be able to make sure they get their Christmas lists to Santa this weekend so he can ensure he has time to get those special toys completed before his flight Christmas night!