Winter Send Off Incentive

The Winter Send Off Incentive will be held on December 15th, 2023, and will start at 1:15 pm and at 3:15 pm.

Students will be able to do fun activities for these two hours if they don’t have any missing or if they are not failing. If they don’t meet the requirements they will have to complete their missing work until they are and then they can join in on the fun.

The activities will include: Playing games such as Smash Bros and Mario Kart in the Teacher’s Lounge while Mrs Benton is supervising. There will also be able to play board games in the Cafeteria which will be supervised by Ms Meadows. There will be a movie playing in the Library supervised by Mrs Orobia. Cookie decorating and coloring in room 101 that will be supervised by Mrs Inboden. Christmas Trivia in room 204 that is supervised by Mrs Bailey. Minute to Win it on the stage and supervised by Mrs Huffington. Bingo in the Cafeteria supervised by Mrs Adams. There will be Volleyball/ Basketball, and Corn hole/ Ping Pong in the Gym supervised by Mr Blank and Mr Smith. 

There are going to be snacks (popcorn/hot chocolate) in the cafeteria supervised by J. Smith.

There will be two study rooms to catch up on work. The locations are Mr Riley’s room and Mrs Hyde’s room. 

For any students who are struggling to keep their grade up or keep up on their homework Tutoring is available every Monday and Thursday from 3:15 pm to 4:30 pm.