Sports Basket Binga

Over the past couple of years, OPH athletes of the winter sports have done a bingo to help with expenses for their upcoming season. This year Oblong has decided to not include Palestine and Hutsonville athletes to help with the event, but they will still get the benefits of the earnings since most sports are tri-opped. If you would like to support these athletes read the information of the event listed below.

The Oblong sports bingo and auction will be held on Saturday, November 18th at the Oblong Elementary School Gym. The doors will open at 5:30 PM and the games will follow at 6:30 PM. The tickets will be $25 to play 20 games, and you may purchase said tickets at the door. This year’s games include 16 regular games, 3 intermission games, and 1 coverall game. There will be extra bingo cards for all of the games, a raffle, a 50/50 drawing, auction items, and concessions up for sale at this event as well. So many fun games and prizes will ensure you and your family have a great time.

Again, even though this is an Oblong school event, this will benefit the Palestine and Hutsonville athletes as well. So, if you are free on November 18th and are a big fan of bingo, please go to the Oblong Sports Bingo and Auction and support your sports teams! Your athletes would appreciate it greatly!

If you would like to learn more or have questions concerning this event you can contact Connie Meese at 618-592-4101. Please come support!