Mean Girls Musical

I am sure everyone has heard of or watched the 2004 movie Mean Girls.

The stars in this 2004 movie are Lindsay Lohan, Jonathan Bennett, and Rachel McAdams. Also known as Cady Heron, Regina George, and Aaron Samuels in the film.

For those who haven’t watched the movie, Cady Heron moves to a new school from Africa and tries to fit in. She discovers this group of friends, known as, “The Plastics,” and tries to be friends with them. She makes the mistake of falling for Aaron Samuels, one the plastics, Regina George’s, ex-boyfriend.

Cady Heron then realizes why they are named, “The Plastics.” For a little bit Cady even turns into one.

On January 12th, 2024, Mean Girls Musical will be shown in theaters. This does not star the same people, but the characters have the same names. The stars are Angourie Rice, Renee Rapp, and Christopher Briney. Their names will still be Cady Heron, Regina George, and Aaron Samuels in this musical.

If these names sound unfamiliar, Angourie Rice acted in Senior year, a popular teen hit. Renee Rapp is an actor and singer. Christopher Briney is from the popular show, The Summer I Turned Pretty. These are all pretty popular actors our generation is familiar with.

This Mean Girls Musical will only be played on January 12th, 2024 I believe. This musical and the 2004 film are both rated PG-13. This movie can show a point and how hate affects people. I think Mean Girls really helps make a point about bullying.