Turkey Noodle Dinner!

As October rolled by quicker than many expected, November has approached us, which means: Thanksgiving!

One of your first opportunities to have a turkey dinner is coming right up.  On Saturday, November 4th, there will be a Turkey Noodle Dinner at the Bible Chapel Church just outside of Robinson, Illinois. The address is: 7244 East 950th Avenue, Robinson, Illinois 62454.

The easiest way to get there is to follow Route 33 through Robinson as if you’re heading to Oblong. On your left, shortly after Funky Junkies, there will be a road called “North 725th Street”. Turn left onto that road and follow it down to the 4-way stop, where you will see the church on your right.

The map to the Bible Chapel Church, stretching from Stoy on the left to Hershey on the right.

The dinner is scheduled to last from 3pm-6pm, but that is subject to change depending on how many people show up. It will be held in the basement of the Bible Chapel Church.

It’s a free will donation, so you could bring in any amount of money, if you have it, and still get food. People are free to dine-in or carry out their meal to eat at home.  All of the money made from this will go to the church to help pay for expenses.

This will be hosted by our very own Mrs. Allison Bailey, our new History teacher, and her husband and pastor of the church, Mr. Josh Bailey. Josh has been a pastor at the Bible Chapel Church since January 24th of 2022. He is also a third grade teacher at Lawrenceville High School.

The food assortment will include not only turkey and noodles, but also mashed potatoes, green beans, and various other sides and desserts.  Drinks are also included and diners can choose from tea, lemonade, and possibly more.