Final Volleyball Game

The Hut-Pal Lady Tigers played their last game of the 2023 season on Wednesday, October 25th at 7 o’clock. This was a regional game and the Lady Tigers played the Oblong Lady Panthers, which just so happens to be our rivals in volleyball.

The entire game was very exciting and had the entire crowd on the edge of their seats! The first set was a quick Lady Tigers victory with a close score of 25-21. The teams scores went back and forth quite a bit in the second set, but the second set ultimately ended with a Lady Tigers loss of 25-23. With the rivaling teams now tied, this brought us into a third set. This set, along with the rest of the game, was very close and had us all biting our nails. After two injuries and almost making a comeback, the Lady Tigers fell very short and took another loss in the third set with a score of 25-21.

There was no student section theme since it was a regional game, but the student section did not disappoint. The student section was packed, maybe the biggest of the season, and never stopped cheering for their Lady Tigers until the very end.

As this was the last game of the season this brought a lot of emotions for the team, mostly the seniors. This was five girls last ever volleyball game. The Lady Tigers five seniors are Morgan Knoblett, Ahlya Abel, Alaina Holcomb, Francesca Comandina, and Valentine Kersten. Thank you ladies for your hard work and dedication to the sport. You were all a great asset to the team and your amazing season!

The Lady Tigers had a great finish to their season with a season record of 16- 17. Until next year!