OPH Fall Sports Awards Night

As the fall sports are coming to an end for the 2023 season, the athletes will come together and be recognized for their athletic achievements at the OPH Fall sports awards night. The awards night will be held on Monday, November 6th at 7:30 PM in the Oblong High School Gym. All OPH fall athletes and their families will be welcome to join us in celebrating the ending of their season. The sports being recognized for their athletic dedication are OPH football, OPH football cheer, OPH golf, and OPH cross country.

The athletes will each be recognized and given their letter of participation for this year’s season. Some special awards will also be given to certain deserved individuals who made an exceptional addition to the team. The coaches of the specific sport will be the ones choosing the recipients of the awards and passing them out to the respectable athlete at the banquet.

This will be the last awards night for our seniors, some of our most dedicated student athletes. These athletes include: Owen Potts, Jack Hawkins, Max Lewis, Charlie Burkett, Zoey Beabout, Briley Beabout, Claire Pickering, Cydney Pethtel, Ace Coulter, TJ Pringle, Liam Wirey, and Diamond Waiters. Although we are sad to see them go, their hard work and dedication to their sport is greatly appreciated and never went unnoticed. Now let’s recognize and celebrate their achievements one last time!

Some refreshments and snacks including cookies and punch will be served at the awards ceremony for the students and their families to enjoy.