Jag Day 2023!

The Seniors win…barely!

Jag Day 2023 was a very very close competition between the Sophomores and Seniors.  The scores weren’t released completely, but the leader board goes as follows: Seniors, Sophomores, Freshman, and Juniors. Jag Day had many different games including sponge run, tug of war, egg walk, egg toss, three-legged race, and the height competition, which measured which class was tallest.

All classes competed very intensely and it was definitely a very, very close call. All classes were very dedicated to winning Jag Day. They all showed their inner champions and showed excellent sportsmanship as they cheered on their teams

Jag Day has been an event that all classes look forward to all year. It always becomes a close and very tense match. All students take Jag Day very seriously.

The staff and faculty members also take Jag Day seriously. Mr. Will was quoted on Jag Day saying, “You guys are doing all this for a funnel, so have at it.”

Another popular part of Jag Day is the class shirts. Each class gets a chance to decide, as a group, on a shirt to wear for Jag Day. They also all pick nicknames to place on the back of the shirts to make it more personalized.

All of these events are based upon communication, teamwork, and how well the classes can work with each other. One of these events, tug of war, is one of the most talked about events for Jag Day.  In this event, a team from each class, two classes at a time, have to use their numbers and sizes to an advantage, while the others cheer them on.