Homecoming Updates!

PHSs+2023+Homecoming+Court+
Zoey Rinesmith
PHS’s 2023 Homecoming Court

A few updates were given from Mr. Will today, October 11, 2023 for the rest this year’s Homecoming week.

TODAY!: Parade line up is at 5; parade starts at 5:30. Chili supper follows along with games starting roughly at 6:45. Bonfire will start when it gets dark.

Thursday: NO Powder Puff game!

Friday: There is a slight chance of rain. We anticipate that we will still play the JAG Day games in the afternoon.

Friday Night: There is a chance of rain. As long as it is just light rain, senior night will start at 6:25. Seniors and their parents need to meet under the pavilion by the football field.

ORDER LINE UP:

• OPH Football
  • OPH Cheer
  • OPH Cross Country
  • OPH Golf
  • PHS Band in alphabetical order.

Kickoff is at 7:00 pm.  Wear PINK! It is the annual pink out game. This year we are supporting  Megan Burton and her battle. There will be a donation box by the concession stand. Concessions will have burgers, brats, and hot cocoa! Music Boosters will be selling Kaye Holscher’s Cinnamon Rolls.

Coronation: If it is not raining, coronation will be on the football field roughly around 8 pm. IF NOT, we will hold it in the gymnasium following the game at roughly 9 pm! This will be announced in the first quarter of the game.

Saturday night (Dance): The dance will be held from 7 pm to 10 pm at the FIFE OPERA HOUSE due to cold evening conditions. A community member donated the cost to occupy the Fife for the evening. Students must follow the dress code and behavior expectations!