Homecoming Dress Code!

With the Homecoming dance getting changed from the 13th to the 14th and the location changing too, the dress code has changed.

If the dance had been held on the 13th, it would have followed the football game, leaving the dress code to be non-formal. There was a big fuss with everyone already having their dresses, so the dance was changed to the 14th. It will still be held outside, but it will be at the Main Street Pavilion. This means the dress code is going to be more formal.

Girls should wear a dress or a skirt and blouse, or slacks and blouse, either formal or casual.  Boys are asked to wear a button up or a collared shirt with pants or jeans with NO holes.  Of course, a tuxedo or a suit is always appropriate. What isn’t allowed?  T-shirts, shorts, hats, and jeans with holes in them are all unacceptable. If not dressed appropriately, students will be asked to leave the dance, or not be allowed in, so please follow the dress code!

Also while dressing appropriately, because the dance is outside, you might want to bring a jacket or something to keep you warm. The weather shows that the high for the 14th will be 56 degrees and the low will be 44 degrees. With the dance being outside it is going to be a little chilly.

Please follow the dress code rules, and make sure you will stay warm throughout the night! We hope to have a fun and formal night and stay warm in the process!