Music on Main

Wine and Arts logo

It is October. For Palestine, some may know what that means. It’s Wine and Arts Festival weekend. Some patiently wait for this weekend so they can taste the wine and have fun on Main Street. For people like me, who are under age but still want to join in on the fun, live music may be a fun option for me and friends.

Until looking on the Wine and Arts website, I was unaware of the live music that would be performed this weekend, so I am here to make sure you are informed about an opportunity to hear the music on Main Street. If you already knew there was going to be music, did you know who was playing and when?

• On Saturday, October, 7 2023, JUST 1 MORE is playing from 11:30pm- 1:30pm.
  • On Saturday MULLET OVER is also playing, but from 2:30pm-5:30pm.
  • On Sunday, October 8, 2023, COREY EVITTS will be performing from 1:00pm-4:00pm.

Mullet Over Band is a group of 6 members who are an 80s cover band from West Central Indiana. Mullet Over Band has played at the Wine and Art Festival in the past. They posted two days ago on their Facebook, “It’s time for one of our favorite annual events!”

Corey Evitts is a one man band. He performs a wide variety of all popular genres and eras. He sings and plays several instruments while doing so. He provides entertainment at weddings, parties, bars, and wineries. In 2019, Corey reached number 7 on the iTunes Pop Chart for his debut EP, “Genesis.”