OPH Girls and Boys Golf Regionals

Girls Regional Scoreboard
Boys Regional Scoreboard

The OPH Golf Team first became a thing in 2020, and ever since then, these young men and women have proven that they are up to par and beyond!

The Girls Golf Team competed on September 28 at Regionals at Effingham Country Club. They placed 6th as a team, with PHS Junior Daylen Beckes leading the way with a score of 112. She was followed by PHS Senior Cydney Pethel who had a score of 117, PHS Sophomore Emily Rachoy scoring at 122, and by PHS Sophomore Makenzie McDaniel wrapping it up at 127. The total team score was 478.

Daylen Beckes will be advancing to Sectionals as an individual and will be playing at Taylorville on Monday, October 2.

The Boys Golf Team competed on September 27 at Mount Vernon. They placed 6th out of all 11 teams. Their total team score was 355 for 18 holes, starting off with Riley Blank and a score of 83, Carson Musgrave and a score of 86, Cole Littlejohn with a score of 89, and Bentley Cook scoring a 97.

Riley Blank has advanced to the Sectionals as an individual and will be playing in the Waterloo Sectional on Monday, October 2.