Wabash Valley Wine & Art Festival

The Wabash Valley Wine & Art Festival is coming just around the corner. On October 7th and 8th, Main Street in Palestine will once again be packed with vendors. While the WVWA festival may not be quite as big as the Labor Day festivities, it is still a big hit with the locals and people from surrounding areas.

Vendors from all over will be selling crafts that they put their hard work into. There is sure to be something that captures your eye, and that you decide you absolutely need. Also, if the children want something to do during the festival they can venture around and look at all the neat crafts. There will also be plenty of food vendors set up with some very delicious foods. Live music will be available on both days, and a car show will be held on Sunday.

This year there are going to be 14 wineries on Main Street that you will be able to get wine samples from. Here is the list of wineries that are listed on the WVWA website: The Pour Vineyard, Berryville Vineyards, Castle Finn Winery, Fox Creek Winery & Vineyard, Homestead Vineyards, Irene’s Vineyard, Lasata Winery & Vineyards, Lincoln Heritage Winery, Niemerg Family Winery, Pheasant Hollow Winery, West of Wise Winery, Vahling Winery & Vineyards, Wild Blossom Meadery & Winery, Wyldewood Cellars.

Adults over 21 with a valid ID can still buy an advance tasting tickets online for $15 at palestinewinefest.com. Advance sales will close this Friday, September 22. Don’t worry if you can’t get tickets in advance because you can still buy tasting tickets when you get to the festival at the Fife Opera House for $20. The festival will run from 11:30am – 6:30pm on October 7th, and from 12:00pm – 5:00pm on October 8th.

If you want more information about the WVWA festival, visit palestinewinefest.com or go to Wabash Valley Wine & Art Fest Facebook page.