Heath Festival

Heath Festival

If you are looking for something to do the first weekend in October, the square in Robinson, Illinois, is the place to be!  The Heath Harvest Festival will take place Friday and Saturday, October 6 and 7.

Throughout the evening beginning at 3:00p.m. Heath employees will start with demonstrating the original way the Heath Toffee candy bar was made. After getting your fresh Heath Candy bars, you can go enjoy an awesome car show. Once you are finished strolling through the car show you can enjoy a chili supper.

After supper be sure to bring your lawn chairs because you can enjoy three different bands. S’more Improv and John Paul and the House Rockers will be
performing on the south side of the square. The Tuesdays will also be performing in the Beer Garden.

Saturday, October 7, 2023, will kick off with a 5K Your Way run at the Crawford County Illinois Forest Preserve just west of Robinson. Following the run there will be a variety of vendors set up on the square. WTYE will be there broadcasting live. Burma Shaver will be performing before the parade. The parade will start at 1:30pm.

In the mid 90’s a group of citizens took the helm of the festival and changed the name from the Robinson Fall Festival to the Heath Harvest Festival and the weekend is now known as the Heath Harvest Fest.  The history of the Heath candy bar is well represented at the festival and parade today.  Over 100 vendors spaces with arts and crafts, food booths and informational booths fill the downtown square.  Added events include a car show, entertainment, parade, toffee demonstrations, a free will donation soup supper and a beer garden.