Crawford Country Fest of Ale

The Crawford County Fest of Ale has been an event in Robinson for 7 consecutive years. It is an event with many different attractions. The attractions are as follows: Musical entertainment, A jeep cruise/light show where prizes will be given for the best lights, and food trucks of many kinds.

Tickets - Crawford County Fest Of Ale

This festival, established in 2017, is something that is sometimes overlooked and not commonly paid attention to because of the Heath Harvest Festival which also happens in Robinson Illinois. This is a one day event from 3pm-9pm and people from all around can come and taste some of the best ale in the area.

There are three different kinds of tickets available. There is the single ticket, which is just general admission to the festival but does not include sampling. The sampling ticket, which includes a sampling mug and 15 drink tickets. Last but not least is the Corporate Ticket, which includes: access to the corporate tent, special admittance to the festival through the corporate tent, reserved for entertainment, complimentary appetizers soft drinks and water, access to corporate bathroom facilities, seating inside tent, sample tastings, hand-crafted Fest of Ale mug, and a corporate choice BBQ vote.

You can sign up to be a sponsor on their website, all of which include amazing benefits. You can sponsor the Golden Ale, Brown Ale, Amber Ale, Pitcher, or the Red Ale. If you sponsor all levels, you get all benefits.

If you’re interested in ordering tickets or want more information about them, you can find more information on their website.