Polished Boutique

Outside+view+of+Polished+Boutique.+
Charlie Burkett
Outside view of Polished Boutique.

Robinson has added a fabulous addition to Crawford County. Located on 600 N Jackson Street in Robinson is Polished Boutique. Polished Boutique, owned by Mindi Jenkins, Jennifer Crampton, and Valerie Shidler, is open 10 A.M. to 6 P.M. Monday through Friday, and 10 A.M. to 3 P.M. on Saturday. The boutique is an expansion of Jenkins’ nail and hair salon, Polished Salon.

Polished Boutique is a very inclusive clothing store. They carry various styles, ranging from casual to cute. It doesn’t matter if you’re 17 or 70, they have something there for everyone. Broadening their inclusive behavior is their quantities of larger sizes. They carry a curvy section to ensure everyone will leave even more glamorous after shopping at Polished Boutique.

One other fun thing Polished Boutique includes are events. With Meghan Correll as their event coordinator, they are sure to keep everyone entertained. Recently, they held a “Botox, Browse, and Bubbles” day at the store. This was a collaboration with The Spa Face & Body, described as “A walk-in event where you can enjoy some bubbly while you shop and receive some Botox all in one stop.” The event went so well they plan to do another on October 23rd!

If you’re looking for a new wardrobe or just in the area, make sure you stop in at the Polished Boutique in Robinson, IL.