My Summer 2024

My Summer 2024

As we wrap up the end of this 2023-2024 school year, I am actually very excited as I look forward to summer!

In the summer months I focus on spending as much time as possible with family and friends. Soon we will be kicking off our summer fun by heading to Florida. We are hoping to make it to Holiday World as well this summer. I also have plans to go to some St. Louis Cardinals games with my family and friends.

feel it is very important to take time for summer trips, especially to take them and spend time with the people that mean the most to you. As I look back, I still remember a lot of the trips my family took my sister and I on as a small child. When you get away from your daily routine it forces you to spend more time together.

Most vacations are so much fun. When you are at home you have so many responsibilities, but while you are on vacation, most of the time you can be happy and worry free. In today’s world our lives are very busy. Vacations force us to slow down and enjoy our lives even if it’s just for a week. When we are on vacation or out to a ball game, we are making memories that will last forever.

Be sure to enjoy this time during the summer because before you know it, August will be here, and it will be time to either come back to school or go off to college. Some of us may even be going off to start our career. Whatever it is, have a great summer!