Senior Sunset

Senior+Sunset

On the first day of school this year, the seniors woke up at 5:30 to watch the sun rise together in honor of their last first day of school. They all met at the rodeo arena to watch it together, and one classmate, Zoey Beabout, even provided donuts for everybody. The seniors plan to do this same activity, but the other way around. Instead of waking up to watch the sunrise, they plan to watch the sun set.

A senior sunset is something some seniors do at the end of the school year to close out their chapter together. This is  the last activity for the class to all get together and have fun one last time before having to say goodbye. I think this is the perfect way to end what is supposed to be the best years of your life. A fun, sentimental, and relaxing night with the people you grew up with.

Instead of meeting at the rodeo arena, the seniors will be meeting at the football field by the grade school. This event will be held on Monday, May 6th at 7:30 PM.

There are a few activities you can do to make this event even more fun!

• First, one student could order pizzas for the classmates to share. It would be fun to have one last meal together like you have shared at lunch time for the past 14 years.
  • Another idea is car painting! You could purchase car paint pens from Walmart and decorate your car.
  • The last idea is games! A few games that would be fun to play are corn hole or twister.