Yen Ching

Yen+Ching

Yen Ching has been proudly serving Mandarin cuisines to Crawford County since 1988. Michael Chan made his dream of owning a restaurant true when he first opened the door 36 years ago. Ever since, Chan has been proud of the success the restaurant has had and he hopes to see it continue for many years to come.

The menu at Yen Ching is a big part of why the restaurant has been so successful over the last 36 years. There is a wide variety to pick from off the menu. Crab meat rangoon, egg rolls, spring rolls, and dumplings are just a few of the appetizers that you can pick from. Fried rice, mei fun, chow mein, egg foo young, and lo mein are some of the main courses that are available. You are able to pick what meat you want with the main courses listed above. Meat choices include pork, beef, chicken, shrimp, and  house special (a combination of the meats). The items that are listed above are not even a fraction of the entire menu, so there really is a lot to choose  from.

The hours are as follows:

Lunch Monday – Saturday: 11 am- 2 pm

Dinner Monday – Thursday: 4 pm- 8 pm

Dinner Friday & Saturday: 4 pm – 9 pm

Closed on Sundays 

So stop by to eat in the restaurant or order a pick up order because you do not want to miss out on some delicious Mandarin cuisines. Yen Ching is located at 507 N Jackson St in Robinson, IL. You can call (618) 546-1307 to place a pick up order.