The question about whether you prefer the winter season or the summer season has been asked a lot, and it has mostly been a tie for people who like one or the other. About 54% of Americans say they love the cold weather, and the rest of the 46% say they love the summer season more. I really like the summer time more than the winter because I don’t like being cold for very long periods of time. I can handle it for a while, but just not for a very long time.
The best thing about the winter season is that it is the most wonderful time of the year. If there is snow outside, there is a good chance that wherever you go to school it will be cancelled and you will have a snow day. The main thing about the winter season is that Christmas is going on, so you will get to see a lot of holiday lights and spend time with your family. During the summer season, you could travel somewhere and have it be nice and warm out. You could be outside and get some fresh air and just have a really fun time. Plus you don’t have to worry about school because you are out for the season until the fall. The bad thing about winter is that it makes it really hard to drive on the roads because it could be really slick out, and if you don’t wear enough clothing, you could freeze. Then in the summer, you could easily get a sunburn if you stay out in the sun for too long. If it is really hot out, you will probably sweat a lot and just not be able to enjoy your summer day like you thought you would.