October 21st Announcements

Weston Benton, author

Just a reminder that Art to Remember order forms are due! Mrs. W cannot take them any later than Wednesday this week!

Reminder – If you order a lunch and forget to eat on campus or choose to eat off campus, you will be charged for the lunch you order.  Once you have ordered a lunch, that lunch is being made for you. If you fail to take the lunch, we will still charge you the $3.00 fee.  We have been patient through the process, but we are a quarter into the school year, and we are all out of patience.

Student Senate will be hosting a pumpkin carving/decorating contest! Students can bring in a carved or decorated pumpkin during Red Ribbon Week. On Halloween, they will be judged. Top carved and decorated pumpkin will win a prize! Bring your pumpkin in on Tuesday, Oct. 29th, Wednesday, Oct. 30th, or Thursday, Oct. 31st at the latest!

Lincoln Trail College Swing off Home Run Derby is Saturday, October 26th 2019, at 1:00 pm.  There are 4 players per team @ $20 per team for 20 swings total.  Cash prizes will be awarded for winners.  The derby will take place at LTC softball field at the Robinson City Park.  For more information, contact Alex Heath- [email protected] or Noah Reed- [email protected].

Art Club meets on Wednesday’s until 4:30pm.

A Night at the Movies, PHS Haunted House will take place October 25th and October 26th – 7pm-10pm.  The cost is $3 per person.