The Land Before Time Sequel?

A sparked rumor has hit in the social media world, when a viral leaked poster shows the remake of The Land Before Time coming in 2025. For those who aren’t aware of what The Land Before Time is, it is about a young plant eating dinosaur who was orphaned after his mother perished while protecting him. The last words of his mother was her telling him how to make it back to the Great Valley, where others that are his kind are at. Meanwhile doing all of that he is getting hunted down by a killer dinosaur.

This movie was a hit and mostly everyone who watched it loved it. So when this poster hit social media about there being a sequel coming out in 2025, everyone was freaking out in excitement. This rumor seemed very real especially when it is describing how the sequel would go. It states “The Land Before Time, where little-foot and friends journey through lush landscapes and encounter enchanting surprises. Brace yourself for a January 2025 release – a Dino-mite adventure awaits!” With that being said everyone wanted confirmation from Disney and Pixar to see if it was really true or not, especially whenever anyone can make up a rumor so easily these days.

Sadly, the whole thing was fake and none of it was real. There will be no sequel of The Land Before Time coming in January 2025, many people seemed very disappointed as they were so excited to get that release. The worst part about the internet these days are the fake release dates being released nowadays. You have to make sure that before you get excited over a sequal movie being released, that it is true, otherwise you’re going to end up disappointed!